Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Useless

Number of posts : 16
Location : In a place that has a name that can be twisted into some form of sexual innuendo
Registration date : 2008-09-01

[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Okay, so I've made five tutorials. The first three are kind of old....and therefore, kind of inadequate. The second one in particular....but someone asked me to make them, so I did. The fourth one is my favorite and possibly one of my best tags. I think it is, anyways...Oh, and pay no attention to the stuff at the bottom of the tutorials....I say stupid stuff when I get bored. >_>

Outcome: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Yotsubacopy-1
Link

Outcome: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Lulucopy-1
Link

Outcome: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... NewYoitecopy-4
Link

Outcome: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Vashcopy
Link

Outcome: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Nellagaincopy
Link

Ugh...that Lulu tag is really bad.....D:
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1
Choice List: Man

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Mind posting those tuts? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
Useless

Location : In a place that has a name that can be twisted into some form of sexual innuendo

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:02 pm

I've linked the tutorials....

The word "Link" is the link....
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:02 pm

LOL Wow, I'm stupid sorry.
Back to top Go down
Useless

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Don't worry, I'm sure there are bigger idiots somewhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Haha well look in the forum discussion, I'm about to do a poll. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Nice nice they are well organized and the outcomes look sweet, I'll post some of my outcomes if I get around to trying them. Very Happy

Edit: I tried the Lulu one but then got distracted and just used some of the ideas and techniques. This sig isn't one of my favourite but I learned a few things from your tut so thanks for the share!!!

[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... FrozenSolidsig
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 67

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Left_bar_bleue20/20[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Choice List:

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Ill be using TuT's 2 and Everything Else Except the First One >.< Colors Are Kinda Ew.
Back to top Go down
Katool
Katool

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Left_bar_bleue10/10[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:48 pm

I loved 3rd one! tut!
Back to top Go down
http://zecharian.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....   [Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tutorials] - Useless' tutorials....
Page 1 of 1