Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AleX
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Alex's app Left_bar_bleue10/10Alex's app Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3
Choice List: Man

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:54 am

Name: Alexander Åslund

What Staff Job are you applying for?: site Mod

Date of Birth: 21th December 1994

Timezone, Hours able to be on forums a week: Wow, ALOT. Probably from 3.00 (GMT+1 I think.. (Swedish time)) to midnight.

Experience?: Well, I got a few forums (Forumotion), but I'm to lazy to get new members and stuff. But I'd love to be a Moderator on someone else's website.

Why We Should Pick You?: Because I got very much experience in forums and Administrator panel. I am not sure if I can use it as a Mod. But... what can I say, I am very good at Photoshop (I'm using Photoshop CS3 Extended) in case you wanted to know. And I LOVE to be on forums.
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Alex's app Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Alex's app Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:30 am

Amazing application, would you like to be a Graphics Designer since we are in need of them?
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
AleX
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:49 am

Yes, sure, I can be a Graphic Designer Smile. I'd love to.
And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Glad to have you on staff. =)
Back to top Go down

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Welcome to the team. By the way Snorki what did happen to Krazy and Mickey...? I haven't seen the active at all lately. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:59 pm

That's why they were kicked, I e-mailed them but got no responses so I kicked them off the team. =\
Back to top Go down

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:16 pm

That's too bad they were pretty good. Alex I would be curious to see some of your sigs, if you make them of course, you should display them in the GFX Gallery section. Razz
Back to top Go down
AleX
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 am

ptkarnould wrote:
That's too bad they were pretty good. Alex I would be curious to see some of your sigs, if you make them of course, you should display them in the GFX Gallery section. Razz

You will see alot of my sigs Smile. I'm making new everyday, just gotta pick a few that I really like. Because some are really good, and some are OK and some are... not bad... but not as good as I want them to be Razz
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:13 pm

AleX wrote:
ptkarnould wrote:

You will see alot of my sigs Smile. I'm making new everyday, just gotta pick a few that I really like. Because some are really good, and some are OK and some are... not bad... but not as good as I want them to be Razz

Haha, a very picky person. Wink Well I am excited to see your sigs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's app   Alex's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sick Sigs :: Sick Sigs :: Applications-
Jump to: