Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybe I can help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike_hawk

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Maybe I can help Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I can help   Maybe I can help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 am

Hello Snorki,
I have noticed in your posts that activity has been slow for you at Sicksigs. Maybe we can help each other. I have redesigned FreeForumSigs.com to be more of an index of sig sites although we still do requests.

If you provide me with a banner I will add a link to you on our homepage. Your members can prepare a portfolio page, once they get it too me they will get their own portfolio page at Free Forum Sigs with a link back to SickSigs. Your members can also contribute tutorials as well which can link back to SickSigs. It is a good opportunity to get found on the web.

We have joined forces with SigBake.com and have weekly contests in live time coordinated through Xfire and Teamspeak. It is a blast each weekend where you can get together with people who share your interests and share tips and tricks.

I hope you will join in our affiliation. We all are doing the same things, if we join together we can increase our visibility on the web.

Thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down

Maybe I can help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sick Sigs :: Sick Sigs :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: