Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Useless

Number of posts : 16
Location : In a place that has a name that can be twisted into some form of sexual innuendo
Registration date : 2008-09-01

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Empty
PostSubject: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:53 am

Well. I've been working with Photoshop for.....10 months now....

And yeah. Still not that great. Not bad, but still pretty novice-ish. :|

So here are a few recent things...

Made for a friend:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. AnotherMAcopy-1
Without text:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. AnotherMATextlesscopy

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Penelocopy

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Asiangurlcopy

First Abstract Piece:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Mooncopy

Made for someone:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. VTechcopy-2

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Euphiecopy

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Hurrahcopy

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Shirosakicopy

That's all for now. D:

I suck with text. I really, really do.
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1
Choice List: Man

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 am

Wow you're really good. You should apply to be a Graphics Designer here at Sick Sigs =)
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
Useless

Location : In a place that has a name that can be twisted into some form of sexual innuendo

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:29 pm

I don't really like taking a lot of requests from random people.....so I don't think I will. :/

I might change my mind eventually, though. For the pink name. God knows how much I love pink.

/I don't really love pink.
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Ya, I can change that not that changing the color would want you to join the team, but what do you think the color should be for the designers?
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Ya I don't really like pink either. What do you think I should change the color into??
Back to top Go down
Useless

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:41 pm

And no, I don't memorize the numbers...I checked it on Photoshop..>_>
Back to top Go down
Useless

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 pm

/Double post.

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Ichigocopy-3

This was a bit of experimentation for me...

I like it, but I'm not sure if I think it's better or worse than my usual stuff...

I also updated one of the sigs from before...

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. AnotherMAcopy-3
Back to top Go down
JaZeon
JaZeon

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Left_bar_bleue10/10[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 am

You should watch out for signatures that have no text.
Back to top Go down
http://zicarian.lozt.com

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 am

I agree with Jazeon, always put some sort of text or watermark on them to make it harder for other people to steal... Razz
Back to top Go down
JaZeon
JaZeon

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Sick Sigs
EXP:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Left_bar_bleue10/10[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:50 am

Good work for your first abstract, It really looks good when it comes to stocks.
Back to top Go down
http://zicarian.lozt.com
Useless

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:56 pm

New stuff...

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Bendertextless

Really bad text:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Bendercopy-1

Bad text:
[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. Bendercopy-2

It's basically just more smudging...

I need some new techniques. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.   [Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Epic] - Useless' Sigs/Tags/Banners/Whatever you want to call them.
Page 1 of 1