Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Hello Everyone Left_bar_bleue10/10Hello Everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3
Choice List: Man

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:47 pm

Hello everyone my name is Dragon Master and I am new around here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Hi, welcome to Sick Sigs. Do you know anything about GFX or Photoshop or are you new to that and want to learn more?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:49 pm

ptkarnould wrote:
Hi, welcome to Sick Sigs. Do you know anything about GFX or Photoshop or are you new to that and want to learn more?

I new to GFX but want to learn more about it.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm

And that is exactly what this forum is for. If you want to learn more about using Photoshop you can check out the tutorials section, if you want one of the staff to make you a sig for this forum or any forum check out the sig request section and if you want to just chill out and talk, go check out the random stuff section.

Anyways, enjoy your stay at Sick Sigs. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 pm

ptkarnould wrote:
And that is exactly what this forum is for. If you want to learn more about using Photoshop you can check out the tutorials section, if you want one of the staff to make you a sig for this forum or any forum check out the sig request section and if you want to just chill out and talk, go check out the random stuff section.

Anyways, enjoy your stay at Sick Sigs. Razz

Well I don't have Photoshop because I want to wait until I am good at useing free GFX software.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Good idea, a good free one to try out is GIMP if you don't have it already. Very Happy

Or if you don't want to start with big stuff we (meaning the other staff and I) can make something for you like avatars or signatures for this forum or another forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Hello Everyone Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Hello Everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Lol I didn't get a chance to welcome him.

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:08 pm

ptkarnould wrote:
Good idea, a good free one to try out is GIMP if you don't have it already. Very Happy

Or if you don't want to start with big stuff we (meaning the other staff and I) can make something for you like avatars or signatures for this forum or another forum. Very Happy

Do you guys do more then avatars and signatures?
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Hello Everyone Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Hello Everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

We do all kinds of GFX design, but our main focus is signatures, tell us anything, and we will try our best to fulfill your request. =)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Master
Dragon Master

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:15 pm

Snorki wrote:
We do all kinds of GFX design, but our main focus is signatures, tell us anything, and we will try our best to fulfill your request. =)

Well you should have forum named Other GFX Request or people may think you guys only do signatures.
Back to top Go down
Useless

Number of posts : 16
Location : In a place that has a name that can be twisted into some form of sexual innuendo
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

Welcome. O:

And I'll say that if you're using GIMP, the transition to Photoshop won't be that easy. I've tried GIMP and I've no idea how to do anything....at all.

You can still do it, I know people who have, but when they first went to Photoshop, they were worse than they were with GIMP...
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Useless wrote:
Welcome. O:

And I'll say that if you're using GIMP, the transition to Photoshop won't be that easy. I've tried GIMP and I've no idea how to do anything....at all.

You can still do it, I know people who have, but when they first went to Photoshop, they were worse than they were with GIMP...

Ya, I definitely agree with that. I've seen many experiences, on a different forum (I was a GFX artist) when I would see many people struggling from the switch to Gimp from Photoshop. I say if you can and are definitely interested in GFX design, go straight with photoshop.
Back to top Go down
JaZeon
JaZeon

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Sick Sigs
EXP:

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:21 am

Then i would harldy say you should really learn gfx!
Back to top Go down
http://zicarian.lozt.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sick Sigs :: Sick Sigs :: Introductions-
Jump to: