Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripshadow

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) Empty
PostSubject: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Text: Deaths Infliction
Type: Banner
Sub-Text: ?
Size: showed the size
Images/Renders: ?
Colors:?
Other Necessary Information: i said on other request
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1
Choice List: Man

PostSubject: Re: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:29 pm

You must provide us with an Image/Render.. otherwise your request will not be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
Ripshadow

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

ah fuck it then i thought u said u can do it nvm then thanks anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Ah just delete this, if he isn't going to follow the guild lines we cannot help him.
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1
Choice List: Man

PostSubject: Re: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:06 pm

True, he doesn't deserve our help. =\
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)   Banner Request ( dunno how to make red) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Request ( dunno how to make red)
Page 1 of 1