Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Members Vote for what the SOTW will be?

Go down 

What should it be
Automobiles
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_lcap0%Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Animals
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_lcap0%Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sports
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_lcap25%Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
black and white
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_lcap50%Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Anime
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_lcap25%Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
bookert316
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
bookert316

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Left_bar_bleue10/10Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3
Choice List: Man

Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Empty
PostSubject: Members Vote for what the SOTW will be?   Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:12 am

What do you think the next SOTW should be??
Back to top Go down
http://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com
bookert316
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
bookert316

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Left_bar_bleue10/10Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3
Choice List: Man

Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members Vote for what the SOTW will be?   Members Vote for what the SOTW will be? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:22 am

Just alittle fyi you no longer have to put SiskSig on your entrys to the weekly or any other Sig battle. We though long and hard about our members owning their own work. So get to voting for the theme for SOTW.
Back to top Go down
http://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

Members Vote for what the SOTW will be?
Page 1 of 1