Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Drain Sig!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Drain Sig!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Ehh, I was bored so I made another sig without a tut OR Snork's input this time.

If you've got any suggestions or comments feel free to tell me. Very Happy
Another Drain Sig!!! SoraSig
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Another Drain Sig!!! Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Another Drain Sig!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1
Choice List: Man

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:12 pm

Take away the stroke on the middle render, and add some more blending options around your quote and your name. And where is sick sigs listed on your sig! D: Lol just kidding you don't have to. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Ok, I'll try that and MAYBE I'll add in Sick Sigs into the bottom. Hehe thanks again Snorki. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Another Drain Sig!!! Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Another Drain Sig!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:25 pm

It also looks like they are touching hands. Is someone gay? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 pm

ROFL, no they are connected because they are the same person and by holding hands they become "one" increasing their power level to OVER 9000!!!!

/end bullshit

I have no idea why they are holding hands...I didn't mean it that way...you sick bastard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Sick Sigs
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 pm

no u
Back to top Go down
YVC
YVC

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:58 am

so hows the editing coming along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Drain Sig!!!   Another Drain Sig!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Drain Sig!!!
Page 1 of 1