Sick Sigs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool website with a new community where we make,share, teach and view sigs with other people.

HomeHome  Donate!  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker
hcfwesker

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Left_bar_bleue10/10Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Text Field: 3
Choice List: Man

Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 am

Evryone's got one of their own, so let's hear it.

Where did your username get it's name from? Your avatar, what is it, and why do you use it?

Any changes you make to your profile's Avvy and Sig, make sure we're updated as well, if you'd like to discuss it.

My username has been mine since 1999. The days of the Sega Dreamcast. I bought a Dreamcast and Resident Evil: (CV)-X the day the game was released. The game had a mini-game, where you could play as the game's villian, Albert Wesker, one of my fav character's in RE. When you pause the game and Wesker's menu comes up, there's a company logo, a mysterious organization he belongs to, called "HCF". To this day, noone knows what it means, some people forgot all about it. but it's been with me ever since. i just combined the HCF with Wesker, and presto, got hcfwesker

My Avatar is an awesome pic of my favorite character from Resident Evil, HUNK. He's a mysterious commando that has only had brief appearances throught the series, but makes his presence well known.

My Signature is, SUPRISE!!!!, my advertisemnt for my forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssbbrawldomain.co.nr/
Snorki
Admin
Admin
Snorki

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Text Field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:44 am

Wow I really like your avatar. But I can not see your signature! D:

My username was actually named after someone from a Rose Online private server. My avatar is from FFXII Versus which is the upcoming game for the PlayStation 3. My sig is made from the Chibi Cloud Render. As you can probably guess, I am a die hardcore final fantasy fan. I loved each and every single one of their games and I will continue to do so while I can keep on affording to buy their games, while it keeps getting more expensive every generation. Sad

I really like your avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://sickadverts.forumotion.net
hcfwesker
hcfwesker

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Sick Sigs
EXP:
Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Left_bar_bleue10/10Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 am

Yeah, lol, i started posting before i change my prefernces. should show up now.

And your avatar is sweet. Devil may cry rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ssbbrawldomain.co.nr/
Mickeyvov
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Mickeyvov

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sick Sigs
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:15 am

Hm let's see...

My user name is actually the name I chose after coming to America. Having a English name would be needed to fit in. Embarassed The extra "vov" in the end was suppose to be a smiley face. vOv = Yawning with eyes closed.
My avatar is a pic of some hottie I found when I was surfing the web. Hah
My signature... eh way too lazy to explain. silent
Back to top Go down
http://mickeyvov.51.com
Rud Master
Rud Master

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Well my favorite wrestler is Booker T but somebody already had that name on a madden forum so I added the 316 and if your into wrestling then you know that stone cold called himself stone cold 3:16 meens I just kicked you @$$. so it kind of stuck, since I was a beast back in the day at Madden.
Back to top Go down
http://maddendungeon.com
bookert316
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
bookert316

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Sick Sigs
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 am

if I can figure out how I got 2 accounts on here, well read the post above this thats how I chose my user name.
Back to top Go down
http://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.   Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Username, Avatar, and Signature Thread.
Page 1 of 1